ilmaffectional

My affection is affectionately affectionate an affectional affection...

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Self Dialogue

Dear ME,

Do you remember, Mother used to say that 24 years ago, she was struggling against death and the pain for giving you a chance to see the world? Yes, I remember. She said that it was the greatest experience she has ever had, having me as her first child.

Do you remember, your parents used to say that you were the most beloved person in family? Yes, they told me about it million times. It’s all because I’m the eldest great-great-grandchild, the eldest great-grandchild, the eldest grandchild, and the eldest children on my family.

Do you remember, when you were 13 you started to fall in love- you had some puppy love but you were so scared because your father would be really angry if you have a boyfriend at that time? Yes, oh... those sweet little boys. They were just only could call me by phone pretending to ask the homework.

Do you remember, at 15 you were really-really fall in love for the first time and got your heartbroken for the first time either? Yes, we had spent our time together for a while but we were too naive to understand what a relationship is all about.


Do you remember, your parents were so angry with you because you got lots of bad marks on your high school? Yes, my high school moment was so gorgeous. But I was too busy with my teenage world so I had missed the lessons a lot.

Do you remember, your parents were so happy for you when you were accepted at ITB and so proud of you when you were graduated with a good predicate? Yes, the tears of happiness fell down and prayers recited from their heart, wishing me a bright future.

Do you remember, last year you were full of confusions about your love, life and carrier; and your parents patiently gave you lots of advice and wisdoms? Yes, and now I’m not in doubt anymore. Their support is always reminds me to be thankful for all the blessing gift of Allah and to be optimist to see the future.

And here you are, dear me. 24 years is like a long road you had been passed through. Yes I am, dear me. And what I have to do is to thank Allah for everything. My apology for sighing and complaining too much, yes I do believe that The Almighty knows what the best for me is. And He has given me all the best for me on the best way and the best moment too.

Happy 24 years, dear me. Now let’s look forward and pass through the rest of your road until The One calls you to heaven. Thank you, dear me. May Allah’s bless be with me always…

13 Comments:

Blogger Nadine-Zaki said...

Happy belated birthday, hunny! wish you all the best. Semoga hidupmu selalu berguna bagi agama, keluarga dan sesama. Amiinn...

10:44 AM, October 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday honey.. :)

10:56 AM, October 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

met ultah lagi yaa.. beneran tu sms g kirim tepat jam 12! emang bolot tu m3!

2:14 PM, October 16, 2006  
Blogger ilmaffectional said...

Thank youuu :)
Kindly be informed that I still welcome the birthday gift lohhh!! hahaha... ;p

2:20 PM, October 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makan2 dulu dong baru kado. dah dpt kado dr siapa aja emang?

2:28 PM, October 16, 2006  
Blogger ilmaffectional said...

weee.. kado dulu baru makan2! hehe..
Aaada dyeeeh.. ;) *wink wink*

3:19 PM, October 16, 2006  
Blogger anggunpribadi said...

selamaT

7:55 PM, October 16, 2006  
Blogger ilmaffectional said...

thx. ditunggu kado specialnya berupa tiket pulang pergi ke London ya, agun sayang.. wehehe..

8:31 AM, October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nicely told, good writing.

above all else, Happy Belated 24 years old, dear :)

12:40 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger ilmaffectional said...

thank you chibiii :)

1:16 PM, October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ngemeng aja lahhh... mana trkatiran .. kalo begini caranya percuma jadi tua ... dan tidak bijak terhadap traktiran.. huahahaaaaaa

3:54 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Chad McMillan said...

Happy Belated birthday! It has been a long time for me. I just spent a month away from home. Being in my own bed again is nice. Unfortunately, I'll be leaving again for most of December.
when I have time, I'll email you a few of the new photos I took. THey turned out nice. Take care..
Chad

2:01 PM, November 09, 2006  
Blogger ilmaffectional said...

Thanks for all.. :)

9:02 AM, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment