ilmaffectional

My affection is affectionately affectionate an affectional affection...

Monday, March 06, 2006

Welcome to the club!

Last Saturday was the day I’ve been waited most after 7 months of working and associating with ‘the social relation of work’- especially after I watched Jomblo; a film full of campus life story.
It was the graduation day, and some of my friends from the same year (2001) were graduated-- free from all of campus’ trifling matters. And I- was really enthusiast and so excited attending this event- first, because I was really miss my friends and campus atmosphere so much (yes, it was all because of Jomblo!); second, because graduation day is the most exciting campus event ever; third, because some of my best friends were graduate that day; and fourth, because I was going to meet some special persons.

Then, the time had come. After be gathered on the faculty canteen and had a little chit-chat with some of my missing friends-- and you know what, everybody said I’m FAT and “sexier” (okay, I put those quotation marks on the “sexier” word; dunno was that mean complimentary or insult T_T)-- we went to Sabuga to welcome the graduates.
Sabuga was really crowded, and finally-- after waiting the graduates exit the building for almost 3 hours with the crowd that hectically made us had a great headache-- we went to Student Center Boulevard (hey, it was used to be held in Plaza Widya!) to watch our faculty first grade students performance; the must see event from Art and Design Faculty junior welcoming the graduates. The theme was about cowboys and stuffs; but I didn’t notice the performance as well because I was too busy with my crazy friends though!

And as usual, my faculty held FANCY NITE as the graduation party; a-should be costumed- party with a blue dragon and a big boat as the main property of the decoration. Well, the event was going so well, but unfortunately (for me), the attendance were full of juniors (2004 to 2002) and less of 2001. :(

Okay then, let these pictures explain you (hopefully) everything! ;D



Well, I am going to say congratulation especially for Radi (Selamat ya di, kapan2 kita bikin reuni gank bubat bareng si Mamang ya!), Hendro (Hai cumi-cumi berkumisss!! Selamat ya bo’, jangan lupa cukur kumis, hahahaha!!), Fira (Congrats ya fir, makasih lho makan2nya kemaren, sering2 yakk! ;P Sukses buat kantor barunya di Sudirman!), Kiki (Selamat bergabung di Jakarta, ingat, ibukota jauh lebih kejam daripada ibu tiri!), Daud, Tedjo & Mikail (selamattt! selamatttt!), Citra (Selamat ya neengg! Ayo cepetan nyusul ke Jakarta!), Banung (Dapet titipan selamat tuh.. ciiee), Irfan (Woooii, lo punya utang makan2 tuh sama guee!! Hehe.. selamat yaa!), Didot (Maju terus advertising! Huahahhh!!), Kumy (Selamat ya bo’, sukses buat percintaan, hahah.. cerita2 siahh!), Ogi (Ogiii.. slamat yaa robotnya gaya!), Uli (Selamat ya liii.. cepetan nyusul Mala!;p), Tantri (Congrats ya jeng, sukses ya di Itali-nya!), Uti (Utiii!!! Prikitiww! Gaya lah maneh, menelan banyak korban euy.. hahah!!), Dinamysa (Dinaa.. Sugoi ne! Sukses ya di Jepang.. Sukses juga sama Tomo-nya!), Nia (Niaaa.. muah2, selamat yaa.. kapan2 maen bareng dan curhat2an lagi ya!!) & Kijing (Akhirnya jenggot tercukur habis.. haha, selamat yaa!). And the last but not least, once again.. CONGRATULATION to all my 39 graduate beloved friends that successfully graduated this month, wish you all the best for your future!! Welcome to the club!! ;D

2 Comments:

Blogger dhani sancok said...

Yeah Gals and bois!! Welcam tu da klab!! congratulations!
tak terasa tak nyana kita akirnya keluar dari institusi sucks ini! semoga kita semua pada sukses sama-sama membangun negeri uuhh juh! ahhaha..saling bantu membatu yaw! cheers! angkat botol tinggi tinggi! viva 2001! yeah! keep n touch! (tetap bersentuhan!) hahahahha...

1:00 PM, March 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ilmaa... makasih ya dah dtg pas wisudaan... terharu lhoo... makasih juga buat supportnya... moga2 kita sama2 sukses ya ke depannya... I like your blog.. although maybe it's so narsist!! hehehe... but it could make me remembering my story too... thank you! hope could read more...!

4:16 PM, March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment