ilmaffectional

My affection is affectionately affectionate an affectional affection...

Friday, March 10, 2006

ilmamorphosis*)

Realizing the reality that I am getting older day by day *hiks*, I looked for my old photo albums and found several pictures whispering me that I had been so grown up for about 23 years since I was born on 1982. When I opened the old dark blue photo albums with a cute little girl as the main object of the cover, I found lots of funny face smiling innocently on the pictures- and it was me. On the first page, I found a little piece of paper with strong tidy lines written by my father- and I realized that it was a poem he wrote at 23.45 o’clock in 18 February 1985 with his huge lovable embrace remembering his eldest daughter *Oh my God, touchy!! T_T’ *. Here it is:


After all, I opened one folder full of pictures on my computer- contains either scanned old picture or transferred from digital cameras- and I found myself that I had been ‘metamorphosing’; from a little innocent spoil and naughty little girl to a –not a girl, not yet a woman- one.

And now, here I am!! And I was trying to reflect upon my self that when I was a kid I surely didn’t know that I’ll be grown up as the way I am now; a –trying to learn how to be mature- girl with a fat bottomed and a –never do sport- body *ha-ha*, working as a graphic designer at a research and development motorcycle company, living alone in Jakarta and currently typing a post to be posted on my personal blog. ;D

*) another way to show my narcissism, huahahaha!! ;P

2 Comments:

Blogger Nadine-Zaki said...

kalo diliat2, De Iil cakepan pas kecil deh... hehehe...

12:38 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger anggunpribadi said...

You have a very nice dad....Well, for some kids its just a daydream..

5:40 PM, March 29, 2006  

Post a Comment