ilmaffectional

My affection is affectionately affectionate an affectional affection...

Monday, March 20, 2006

I'd (not) rather dance than talk with Kings Of Convenience!


Yeah! After I succesfully escaped from my saturday afternoon long meeting (hey, it wasn't supposed to be held on saturday since my office had legally occupied its employees to be worked on a --used to be a holiday- day!!), I was panically on a hurry from my office at 17.30 (the show started at 17!!!) and arrived at Nikko Hotel about half an hour later *bet you even had no idea where my office located at*.

I had to meet my friend who brought me the ticket, so I was struggling through to looking for him in the middle of the crowd (for your information, the ticket for 2000 seats had already sold out 1,5 months before the show). We finally got in, and oh God, the area was full of those drop dead gorgeous boys *slurrpp, wink2* (and girls) around!
Because I was late, I missed the White Shoes and The Couples Company, and when I arrived there was Mocca performed on stage.

Anyhow, finally.. Kings Of Convenience is in the house!! Well, Erlend Oye and Erick played damn great, smooth and tidy. The audience seemed really enjoyed the acoustic and sang along by every beat and lyrics. The atmosphere was being much hotter on the climacs which is the last and most waited song; I'd rather dance. The show ended at 22, but 'the attendant show' hasn't ended yet-- cute and handsome cool boys... AaaRrGgHhh!!! *wink2* ;P



I honestly brought you some videos recorded by my cell phone, but unfortunately all couldn't be opened because of unsupported formats and some errors! ;-(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ilma....yg ngasihin tiket k kamu syapa? kok baik gt....jd pnasaran nih....cieeeehhh sapa tuh?

2:05 PM, March 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that two guys with strings are cooler in meet the eye...its like 'napoleon dynamite and frodo baggins' singing lullaby

2:09 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger anggunpribadi said...

Simon and Garfunkle....

5:38 PM, March 29, 2006  

Post a Comment