ilmaffectional

My affection is affectionately affectionate an affectional affection...

Monday, February 06, 2006

Tell me that my feeling was wrong, please?


Friday night in Jakarta, last minutes before I went to my deepest sleep…I said to myself:

I am not a daydreamer, but I’ve been daydreaming so much lately.

I am not an introvert kind of person- keeping my own desperateness and resentful feeling adhered like glue on my unintelligible mind- carelessly give no damn to others, but I’ve been quite introvert these days.

I am not an ungrateful person (of course I don’t mean to be, God), but all that happens to me nowadays had driven me to a confusing principal thought, abandon my wishful dream and impudently forget the kindness of God. Yet, still spontaneously slap myself realizing my erroneous.

I have changed… and I regret.

Time and surrounding change us without giving any opportunity of realizing what is going on. Suddenly, we’ve changed. Better or worse.

And I got the worse, I guess…

Do I really change? Or it was only my feeling? Tell me that my feeling was wrong, please?


(Written with my tangible sight watching the moment of solitude, painfully in a great hunger of my family's embrace and support…)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you are change...
but everybody does...
just enjoy it Ma!

12:14 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger ilmaffectional said...

Thx fit.. Yes, I have changed. And yes, everybody does, I guess.

Tapi, apa yang bisa gw enjoy-in fit? orang gw ngerasanya gw tidak menjadi orang yang lebih baik.. :(

1:17 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Neng Asti said...

If you search what's not there, you'll always feel worse time to time. But if you see what you have got, you'll find out that you're living a blissful life.

5:56 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger ilmaffectional said...

Great quotes, good advice. Thanks dear..

8:16 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger anggunpribadi said...

berubah? hmm mungkin ya..tapi how could i know, we almost have no "physical" contact (he he he he dalam artian yg positif ya he he he) for more than 2 years?? Tapi seperti kata temen lo fitri, ya bener smua orang juga berubah.. Gw aja jadi gantengan nih... He he h eh

1:29 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger dhani sancok said...

Mimpi itu bunga tidur..biasanya kalo mimpi menjelang subuh biasanya beneran
kalo siang2 tuh setan, yah percaya apa tidak tapi kalo mimpi yang buruk2 positive tingking deh siangnya segera ngasi infaq ke orang2 yang minta2, hehehe..nyambung gak sih comment gw?

3:58 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger dhani sancok said...

Ilma, hidup itu harus dijalani bukan untuk dipikirkan terus menerus..apa yang kau dapat hari ini ya jalani dulu mungkin itulah perjalananmu..kau harus tegar, banyak teman usahakanlah bertanya dan sharing ke mereka..mungkin dapat membantu dan sekaligus mempererat tali silaturahmi:)
yah..carilah pasangan hidup buat curhat!!

4:05 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger ilmaffectional said...

Huahaahhaa... gak mungkin nih sancok brancok ngasih komen ky gini! Bijaksana skaleee.. Kalo komen sancok yang pertama sih iya gw percaya itu dia yg nulis... tp kalo yg kedua?? Cok, ngaku lo itu bukan lo ya yang ngomong??!!!

*ekspresi tak percaya sambil ketawa geli*

Buat agn: masa sih 2 taun? masa sih lo gantengan? iya sih, kalo lewat sms dan ym doang mah gak keliatan, hehe.

12:03 PM, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment