ilmaffectional

My affection is affectionately affectionate an affectional affection...

Monday, February 27, 2006

The greatest affection is the powerful family affectional embrace


Getting homesick after 2 weeks full of pressureness on living in such a mean city called Jakarta, I decided to spend my weekend by visiting my home sweet home in Bandung only for sleeping in my truly comfortable bed in my cozy atmosphere chamber *well, I think so!*, enjoying such a ‘peaceful’ city (at least not as bad as Jakarta!) and of course for getting a huge embrace and affection of my lovely family.
Believe me, that 2 weeks was like 2 years for me; I felt that it was really such a long time- so I was so excited seeing my lovely hometown *what a spoil kid!*.

Anyhow, my weekend this time was full of discussion matters; serious conversation between me, my father and my mother, in my really ‘family gathering atmosphere’ living room. And the topic was about life, emotion vs. ratio things, career, religion and maturity. Well, I was born and grew up in a democratic (free to choose the way but keep on the right track), little bit conventional type (in a good way), professing Islamic spiritual belief attentively (yet need to learn more) and always discuss everything- openly state our thought and freely share our mind for a better way based on our family principal understanding (which contains the -how to keep-emotion and ratio-balanced with-religion belief- way of thinking).

Started from my outpouring feeling; I told them about my career case distraction (just read my former post titled ‘Like a marriage with no love (so how to get the affection appeared))’ and my really strange and weirdo psychological condition (read the ‘Tell me that my feeling was wrong, please?’ post)—then the discussion flew into such a serious type of conversation, reflecting what was going on upon my self lately and be wistful on realizing what the meaning of life is.
Well… the discussion was really deep and full of advices, and after all- I didn’t realize that my tears was falling trough my cheeks- I am absolutely proud being the part of this lovely family…

"My Lord! Bestow Thy mercy upon my parents, as they raised me up when I was little" (Holy Qur'an, Al Isra' 17:24)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nadine-Zaki said...

Not because your dad is my uncle, but I have to say that he's good person. Gw masih inget pernah sharing soal profesi gw saat ini with him, waktu itu gw masih freelance --entah tahun berapa, pokoknya waktu itu gw nginep di Bandung.
He supported me a lot dan beliau ngasih advis banyak sama gw waktu itu. Beliau juga begitu "mendengarkan" gw. Padahal, who was I?
Sama seperti my family, your family adalah keluarga yang sangat hebat, brilian dan gw harap you won't let them down, seperti gw ngga bakal pernah bisa let them down.
Bagi gw, keluarga adalah barikade pertama yang tahu semuanya tentang gw, suka dan duka... Mereka selalu ada untuk kita, meski sometimes kita ngga merasakannya.
Trust me, keluarga adalah big supporter untuk kita. Jadi, listen to them... cuz they will never guide us to the wrong direction.
Protect your family with all your heart and soul, bring them in your prayer. Ask Allah to give them happiness, for good.
I love my big family, especially keluarga inti gw, dan gw ngga akan pernah rela keluarga gw disakiti oleh siapapun, karena apapun. Cuz they are my pearl, my happiness and my sadness. Salam untuk your family. I miss Bandung too...

3:48 PM, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment